2015 Pawprint Pathways

upcoming departures Forums PacSet Forum 2015 Pawprint Pathways

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lannyliu

Hey everyone! Get to know each other here. :D Is this everyone’s first time in Japan? Traveling abroad? Do you have a favorite animal?

Linnea Harper
      Participant

Hello! I’m Linnea. Yes, this is my first time to Japan, but not my first time abroad. I was a military brat while my father was stationed in Germany, so I’ve seen a lot of Europe. I’ve also been to Australia and Turkey.

I can’t really choose a single favorite animal, but my short list includes: Pandas, bunnies, and sea turtles.

Buizel
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Caitlin, and I live in the US. I’ve been out of the US to Canada once, but that was on business, so I didn’t really get to see much. This will be my first time visiting Japan, and I am very, very excited!

Choosing a favorite animal is so hard, because I love so many! My favorite wild animal hands down are pinnipeds (seals, sea lions, walruses). I can’t pick a favorite domestic animal, but I like cats, dogs, horses, rabbits, and pigs.

When I’m not working I enjoy reading all kinds of books, playing video games, watching anime, browsing the Internet, and just chilling out with my critters.

Linnea Harper
      Participant

So if anyone else is going to be staying at the hotel before the trip, there’s a few theaters showing the live-action Attack on Titan movie. Perhaps we could share a taxi to go see it?

Buizel
      Participant

I would love to, but unfortunately, my flight gets in too late. :( Bummer, because that would be awesome!

Linnea Harper
      Participant

Bummer. I hope you have a safe flight. See you soon! ^_^

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • email: info [at] pacsettours.com
    tel: +1.310.218.3816
    hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
    (closed during major holidays)
    CST#2107554-40
  • Follow:
  • Share:
  • Subscribe to our Newsletter!